Here's an account of mine when I just started learning:
Here's the scene where the deal happened!
Hence, this is what happened... ...
Details:
At point A, almost get hit by the on-going car.
Point B, almost hit onto the stationary van.
Point C, ALMOST hit onto the moving lorry!
~Sweat~
When I was back on track, I swore I saw the instructor grabbed tightly onto the overhead grab handle! WTF! So scary meh?! ):
And he sarcastically remarked, "Your driving very good sia!" ):
Anyway he also pointed out my mistakes. So to friends who are going to learn driving if you happen to chance upon this situation.
1. Slow down (Turning at 50+km/h is pretty dangerous for beginners)
2. Stop before the white dotted line if you see on-going vehicles (Remember to signal in advance to prevent getting hit from behind!)
3. Turn to the right lane (Refer to the advanced theory handbook)
Haiz.. I think I'll need to take 40 lessons in order to go for my practical test! Know why? The instructor repeated the same story to me for 3 times already.
---His story---
He: "I got 2 testee last week/ 2 weeks ago/ a month ago (coz repeated 3 times). One took 20+ lessons, another took 40+ lessons. You guess who pass?"Me: "Dunno/ Both" (1st time, i dunno. next 2 times, got the answer liao.)
He: "Both/ Ya. Some people are good in driving, some take a little longer. Just like some people have their forte in maths, some don't. For me, I never seem to get the calculations right, but luckily my languages not bad. When I learned driving... ....(Blah blah blah) So that's why I become an instructor."
---End---
So indirectly hor! :s Really need to buck up. I don't wanna end up in the "not so good" category. Gambatte =]
p.s. Driving is draining out my money! Anyone got any temp job to introduce? =p
So indirectly hor! :s Really need to buck up. I don't wanna end up in the "not so good" category. Gambatte =]
p.s. Driving is draining out my money! Anyone got any temp job to introduce? =p
ur instrutor's story is way too cold and too boring... >.< ask him to bring along a heater next time before telling anystory ;)
ReplyDeletelucy
lols, I'm here to tag le la =p your jing hun driving lesson. So scary. The instructor was strong le, just grab handle only, give you "face" le. He could have just vomitted milk all over right =p (;
ReplyDeleteTo lucy: Haha.. Ya loh! Poor me, gonna listen to his story for 3 times ):
ReplyDeleteTo socks: Next time when I got my license, I give you a ride, ok?
interesting driving (:
ReplyDeletehaha...interesting driving lesson wor...unlike mine in the past.. i onli tink my instructor anyhow teach de..haha
ReplyDeletejy for ur driving test wor
To ben dan dy : When you get your license, I won't sit in your car yet. When you've at least drove 100 people, you tell me, I'll consider (and I'll remember to buy a few more life insurance first) =p
ReplyDeleteu r so funny sia.
ReplyDeletehmmm..
and i bet ur instructor would like to buy more life insurance b4 he get into ur car.=P
haha..